Foothills of Kilimanjaro Itinerary
Arrive in Arusha where you will meet your guide.
Overnight: Olasiti Lodge.
Day 2 & 3: Arusha - Sinya / Elerai West Kilimanjaro
Depart with your naturalist guide for Sinya / Elerai on the slopes of the Kilimanjaro. Game drives in open vehicles, walking safaris escorted by Masai Warriors, visit to the community projects.
Overnight: Kambi ya Tembo.
Day 4: Sinya - Tarangire National Park
Depart with your guide for Tarangire, Tanzania's third largest national park and sanctuary for an unusually large elephant population. Majestic baobab trees are an interesting feature of the park, dwarfing the animals that feed beneath them.
Day 5: Tarangire - Lake Manyara
Early morning walk at Tarangire before departing for Karatu. Visit to Manyara National Park. After lunch drive to Karatu, visit to the market and surroundings.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Morning depart to Ngorongoro Crater with picnic lunch. Descend into the 100-square-mile Ngorongoro Crater to view game on the vast grasslands of the crater floor.
Day 7 & 8: Serengeti National Park
Morning drive to the Serengeti plains. Serengeti is perhaps the most impressive wildlife sanctuary in the world. These vast, seemingly unending plains are inhabited during the migration by enormous herds of wildebeest and zebra.
Overnight: Moru Under Canvas, Bologonya Under Canvas and /or Masek Tented Camp.
Day 9: Serengeti - Arusha
Return by road to Arusha.
- Transfer Kilimanjaro International Airport / Arusha / Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Unlimited mileage in a 4x4 vehicle + driver safari guide.
- Drinks whilst staying at Kambi ya Tembo, Moru Under Canvas, Bologonya Under Canvas, Masek Tented Camp and Kitela Lodge.
- Full board basis on safari.
- Mineral water on board safari vehicle.
- Half an hour massage during stay at Kitela Lodge.
- Entrance fees to National Park.